Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday, September 15, 2017

I was going to say TGIF, but I can't say that any more.  Every day is like Saturday, except Sunday!  It was a ho-hum day today, but that was fine with us.  The rains and cold temperatures moved in today, so we hunkered down in the motor home and got a few things done.  Jim made our reservation for our next stop, which will be in Belle Fourche, SD and we will be there for 5 nights.  I am knitting and hoping by the time we get to the Rocky Mountain National Park, the baby blanket that I'm working on, will keep me warm, while I knit!  No plans for this one, as I am just planning ahead.  We will stay in Mandan/Graner Park until next Wednesday, and we will visit the Lewis and Clark places of interest, and do a little geo-caching.  We are visiting friends that live in Mandan tomorrow, so that will be fun to see them.  We can't believe how the temperature has changed since we came in.  It was 95 degrees on Tuesday, and today we hardly got over 50 degrees!  We will watch the Brewers tonight and hope we have nice weather tomorrow.  No pictures to post today, but I hope to make up for it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment